Get 3-months free monitoring when you pay annually by Direct Debit^
Peace of mind from £25.99 per month (£31.19 including VAT)
Falls are the largest cause of emergency hospital admissions for older people, and 1-in-3 people over 65 will have a fall this year†.
If you are a little unsteady on your feet or worry about how you would get help should you fall when on your own, then the Digital Fall Alarm will provide you and your loved ones with reassurance.
- The fall sensor is built into a pendant worn around the neck or wrist.
- It will detect when you have had a hard fall and automatically call Taking Care's Emergency Resolution team.^^
- You can also press the button on the pendant to make an alarm call.
- The friendly Taking Care team is available 24 hours a day and will talk to you over the speaker of the alarm base unit.
- They will know who you are and where you live, even if you are unable to speak or are in a different room from the base unit.
- The Emergency Resolution team will call family, friends or neighbours who you have nominated as your emergency contacts if you need help.
- If you need medical attention or cannot respond, the Emergency Resolution team will call the emergency services.
The Digital Fall Alarm is a good choice if you are concerned about how you would get help in an emergency from around the home and you don't have a telephone landline, or want an in-home personal alarm that is unaffected by the telephone network's digital switchover.
Join the ¼ million people and their families that Taking Care have supported with personal alarms.
Order a brochure or request a callback from a Taking Care Advisor to find out more.