You may have already ordered an Age Co Personal Alarm
It looks like you have already placed an order for an Age Co Personal Alarm. You should receive an email shortly confirming the details of your order.
If you would like to proceed with a new order, click the button below to continue.
Continue with order
What happens after I place an order?
Once you have submitted your order online, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a Direct Debit instruction form.
- To set up your Direct Debit payment, click the link in your order confirmation email or call Taking Care on 0800 085 8032. Lines are open 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
- If you placed your order before 1pm Monday - Friday then your order will be shipped as next working day delivery to postcodes in England and Wales only. For other areas, delivery time will be 48 hours instead.
- If you provided a mobile number, Taking Care will send you an SMS message to let you know your personal alarm is on its way.
How do I provide you with details of my emergency contacts?
- Your order confirmation email will also include a link to an online account setup form.
Please complete and submit this form so that Taking Care have the necessary information available in case an emergency alarm call is made.
- You can also provide this information by calling Customer Services on 0800 023 4301. Lines are open 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
How to contact Taking Care about your order
Taking Care's Customer Service team can help if you have a question about your order. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 085 8032.